Our Traditional Yogurt Starter is a pleasantly tangy direct-set yogurt starter that is easy to use. Make yogurt when you need to and freeze the remaining packets for later. With no starter to maintain this culture a great choice for beginners.
Item #AA2281 (.06oz)
Traditional Flavor Yogurt Starter Culture Ingredients
- Lactose, Live active cultures (Bifidobacterium lactis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. bulgaricus, Streptococcus thermophilus)
- This product contains no GMO ingredients.
Traditional Flavor Yogurt Starter Culture Allergen Information
- Manufactured in a facility that also produces products containing soy
Each bag contains:
- 4 packets of starter culture.
Instructions for using this culture are included and may be found here.
- Suitable for use with pasteurized whole milk
- Avoid ultra-pasteurized or UHT milk.
- Direct-set (single-use) culture - each packet makes one batch of yogurt.
Shipping and Storage Information
- Our Traditional Flavor Yogurt Starter Culture is shipped in a barrier-sealed packet as a freeze-dried yogurt culture in a dairy carrier.
- Store in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Use by date on bag.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Partial Disclaimer: The product packaging you receive may be different than pictured here. In addition, it may contain information that differs from that shown here. Please review the product package before consuming and do not rely only on the details shown here, especially – but not limited to – ingredients and allergens. For more information, please see our full disclaimer.