- JOINT AND BONE HEALTH*: Maintains the strength and flexibility of connective tissue resulting in healthier bone and cartilage structure.
- HEALTHY HAIR SKIN AND NAILS*: Helps your body build collagen and elastin for healthier hair, skin elasticity and firmer nails.
- CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH*: Supports strong and flexible arteries, helps the body absorb iron and aids in red blood cell production.
- SUPPORTS ENERGY & METABOLISM*: Assists in the production of ATP (the energy producing molecule) and works to improve metabolism.
- SUPPLEMENTATION IS ESSENTIAL: As a trace mineral, Copper is critical to our health and wellbeing. While it's found in foods such as wholegrains, mushrooms and nuts, we only absorb 30-40% due to changes in commercial agricultural practices. The only way to obtain sufficient amounts of copper is to supplement appropriately.
Item #AA7785 (2oz)
Item #AA7786 (4oz)
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Partial Disclaimer: The product packaging you receive may be different than pictured here. In addition, it may contain information that differs from that shown here. Please review the product package before consuming and do not rely only on the details shown here, especially – but not limited to – ingredients and allergens. For more information, please see our full disclaimer.