A tube of Tiger Balm Muscle Rub may just be the most versatile equipment in your gym bag.
This non-greasy, easy-to-apply cream can be used before and after physical activity. Applying it to target areas before sports or exercise provides penetrating heat relief to get you ready for your workout. Using it afterwards provides relief for muscle strains, backaches, and other muscle aches and pains that can come from physical activity.
Tiger Balm's Muscle Rub is trusted by the world's leading athletes and trainers for fast, safe and effective pain relief without the potential side effects pills can cause.
Item #SU0057 (2oz)
For temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with:
- Muscle strains
- Muscle aches and pains
Active Ingredients: Methyl Salicylate (15%), Menthol (5%), Camphor (3%)
Inactive Ingredients: Cetostearyl Alcohol, Hard Paraffin, Methyl Hydroxybenzoate, Polyoxyethylene Glycol 1000, Propyl Hydroxybenzoate, Purified Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, White Soft Paraffin
Warnings: FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
When using this product:
- Use only as directed
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds, damaged or irritated skin
- Do not bandage or cover with wrap or use heating pad
- Do not use 1 hour prior to bathing or 30 minutes after bathing
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens
- Severe skin irritation occurs
- Pain persists for more than 7 days
- Pain clears up and then recurs a few days later
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- This product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Test on small area before use.
- Store below 86F
- Apply generously and gently massage on the affected area until completely absorbed. Repeat 3 to 4 times daily as necessary.
- For children under 12 years old, consult a doctor before use
- Use before or after sports or exercise to help soothe aching muscles, muscle strain and stiffness
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Partial Disclaimer: The product packaging you receive may be different than pictured here. In addition, it may contain information that differs from that shown here. Please review the product package before consuming and do not rely only on the details shown here, especially – but not limited to – ingredients and allergens. For more information, please see our full disclaimer.