This non-staining ointment contains the strongest concentration of Tiger Balm's herbal ingredients to provide penetrating heat to muscles.
One application gives you fast, warm, comforting relief for joint and muscle pain, stiff muscles, arthritis in the hands and joints, backaches caused by overexertion, and even backaches during pregnancy.
Item #SU0051 (0.63oz)
For temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with:
- Joint and muscle strains
- Stiff muscles
Active Ingredients: Camphor (11%), Menthol (11%)
Inactive Ingredients: Cajuput Oil, Dementholized Mint Oil, Clove Oil and Cassia Oil in a paraffin base
Warnings: FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
When using this product:
- Use only as directed
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds, damaged or irritated skin
- Do not bandage or cover with wrap or use heating pad
- Do not use 1 hour prior to bathing or 30 minutes after bathing
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens
- Severe skin irritation occurs
- Pain persists for more than 7 days
- Pain clears up and then recurs a few days later
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Other Information: This product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Test on small area before use.
- For adults and children over 12, rub well on the affected area. Repeat 3 to 4 times daily.
- For children 12 years of age or younger, consult a healthcare professional before use.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Partial Disclaimer: The product packaging you receive may be different than pictured here. In addition, it may contain information that differs from that shown here. Please review the product package before consuming and do not rely only on the details shown here, especially – but not limited to – ingredients and allergens. For more information, please see our full disclaimer.