Boiron Calendula Cream promotes the healing of skin irritations.* The light cream base soothes and moisturizes while the homeopathic medicine, made from marigolds, heals.
- The single active ingredient is Calendula officinalis, a garden marigold.
- Free of fragrances, dyes, and parabens.
- Water-based and lightest texture of the Boiron Calendula line.
- Spreads smoothly to cover larger areas.
- Ideal first aid treatment for cuts, scrapes, sunburn, windburn, rashes, and redness; use as a general hand and body lotion for dry skin, a rejuvenating night cream, after exfoliation or cleansing treatments, post-cosmetic procedures such as dermabrasion, laser resurfacing, and chemical peels.
Item #BM0079 (2.6oz)
Ingredients: please view product pictures
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Partial Disclaimer: The product packaging you receive may be different than pictured here. In addition, it may contain information that differs from that shown here. Please review the product package before consuming and do not rely only on the details shown here, especially – but not limited to – ingredients and allergens. For more information, please see our full disclaimer.