Chestal Honey combines homeopathic medicines that traditionally treat different types of coughs with the goodness of real honey to soothe the throat. This multi-symptom cough syrup loosens chest congestion with no worry of interaction with other medications.
- Relieves coughs due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold:
productive/wet, dry, barking, croupy and night coughs.
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive.
- Sweet-tasting filtered honey thins mucus to help dry, fitful coughs that prevent sleep.
- Won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition.
- Dye-free, 99.9% alcohol-free, and non-habit forming.
- Recommended for everyone ages 2 and up.
- Available over the counter in a 6.7 fl oz recyclable glass bottle with a dosage cup for 20 doses.
- Also try Oscillococcinum® for flu-like symptoms and the ColdCalm® line.
Item #BM0064 (6.7oz)
Ingredients: please view product pictures.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Partial Disclaimer: The product packaging you receive may be different than pictured here. In addition, it may contain information that differs from that shown here. Please review the product package before consuming and do not rely only on the details shown here, especially – but not limited to – ingredients and allergens. For more information, please see our full disclaimer.