Scrubbing stains out can be exhausting; that's why OXOBrite is here to do the work for you! Relax, and let the mineral-based power of OXOBrite lift your stains, brighten your colors, and whiten your whites. Includes scooping tool for measuring. Also, can be used as a safer bleach alternative for household cleaning.
Item #AA9067 Oxo Brite Powder Ingredients: Sodium Percarbonate (mineral stain remover, CAS#15630-89-4), Sodium Carbonate (mineral water-softener, CAS#497-19-8), Sodium Metasilicate (mineral-based pH adjuster, CAS#10213-79-3).
- pH 11 (in 1% solution)
- Gentle oxygen powered action continues for up to 6 hours.
- Non-polluting/readily biodegradable
- Made of replenishable/sustainable ingredients
- Color-safe: fabrics do not discolor as with other bleaches
- Free of enzymes, phosphates, chlorine, DEA.
- Works on a variety of materials, stains and odors (do not use on wool, silk, or leather).
- Removes mold and mildew stains.
- Works well against:
- organic stains (e.g. coffee, tea, juices, grass, wine, eggs, urine, diaper waste and other natural waste by-products),
- colored-fruit and vegetable stains (e.g. strawberries, cherries, other berries, mustard, red cabbage, tomatoes, wine, spinach, green beans),
- sugar stains (e.g. jam, honey, syrup)
- protein stains (e.g. blood, eggs, ice cream, milk, custard, cream, yogurt, cocoa),
- greasy stains (e.g. candle wax, lipstick, margarine, mascara, mayonnaise, engine oil, salad oil, frying oil, olive oil, chips, ointment),
- ink stains and soot,
- dried-on stains (e.g. chocolate syrup, blood).
- Septic tank and greywater system safe: biocompatible with a wide variety of wastewater and greywater treatment systems; doesn't eliminate bacteria that make septic systems work efficiently.
- Do not mix with chlorine bleach or acid products.
- Easy to recycle #2 HDPE plastic container.
- Ideal for removing your toughest stains/odors on laundry, fabric and carpeting.
- Great as a laundry pre-spotter/pre-soak, or spot cleaner on carpets, upholstery and fabrics/clothing.
- Use to as an everyday laundry booster to whiten, brighten and deodorize your wash.
- Great to use as rescue treatment for tough old stains and dingy laundry.
- Great for pet and kid "accidents"
- Use to remove mold and mildew stains.
- Doesn't irritate skin.
- Doesn't eliminate bacteria that make septic systems work efficiently
- It really works: Brightens and whitens laundry
- Removes stains and odors
- Safer for you and the environment
- No harsh fumes/vapors
- Packaging easily recycled
Ingredients Updated: 03/03/16.