Made with cedar oil and citric acid, our Toilet Cleaner is unlike any other! Not only is it greywater and septic safe, it helps remove even the toughest germs, hard-water stains, and grime. Try it for yourself and see the amazing results!
Item #0728626 24oz
Ingredients: Water (CAS#7732-18-5), Citric Acid (plant-based pH adjuster, CAS#77-92-9), Gluconic Acid (plant-based pH adjuster, CAS#526-95-4), Caprylyl/Myristyl Glucoside (plant-derived surfactant, CAS#110615-47-9), Xanthan Gum (plant-based, food grade thickener, CAS#11138-66-2), Potassium Sorbate (plant-based, food grade preservative, CAS#590-00-1), Juniperus Mexicana (Cedarwood) Oil (CAS#8000-27-9).
- pH 2.0-3.0
- least acidic/caustic of all toilet bowl cleaners on the market; using the mildest acid
- Non-polluting/100% biodegradable/non-toxic/natural.
- Made of replenishable/sustainable ingredients
- Plant-based surfactants we use do not harm the item being cleaned, your body or the environment.
- will not etch, scratch, stain or harm surfaces
- Pleasant cedar scent; free of unpleasant harsh scent/ fumes/vapors
- Rinses off surfaces easily without leaving any residue
- Free of lye (sodium hydroxide), phosphorus/phosphates, mineral acids, HCl , harmful clays, enzymes, chlorine, DEA and petroleum ingredients
- Eliminates mold and mildew.
- Septic tank and gray-water system safe: biocompatible with a wide variety of wastewater and gray water treatment systems; doesnâ€™t eliminate bacteria that make septic systems work efficiently
- Easy to recycle #2 HDPE container
- cleans and decalcifies toilets and all porcelain surfaces.
- Ideal for use on sinks, tubs and tile, water stains in toilets.
- Doesnâ€™t eliminate bacteria that make septic systems work efficiently
- It really works
- Safe for you and the environment
Information Updated: 02/29/16.