ECOS Toilet Bowl Cleaner 24oz
Made with cedar oil and citric acid, our Toilet Cleaner is unlike any other! Not only is it greywater and septic safe, it helps remove even the toughest germs, hard-water stains, and grime. Try it for yourself and see the amazing results!
Item #0728626 24oz
Ingredients: Water (CAS#7732-18-5), Citric Acid (plant-based pH adjuster, CAS#77-92-9), Gluconic Acid (plant-based pH adjuster, CAS#526-95-4), Caprylyl/Myristyl Glucoside (plant-derived surfactant, CAS#110615-47-9), Xanthan Gum (plant-based, food grade thickener, CAS#11138-66-2), Potassium Sorbate (plant-based, food grade preservative, CAS#590-00-1), Juniperus Mexicana (Cedarwood) Oil (CAS#8000-27-9).
- pH 2.0-3.0
- least acidic/caustic of all toilet bowl cleaners on the market; using the mildest acid
- Non-polluting/100% biodegradable/non-toxic/natural.
- Made of replenishable/sustainable ingredients
- Plant-based surfactants we use do not harm the item being cleaned, your body or the environment.
- will not etch, scratch, stain or harm surfaces
- Pleasant cedar scent; free of unpleasant harsh scent/ fumes/vapors
- Rinses off surfaces easily without leaving any residue
- Free of lye (sodium hydroxide), phosphorus/phosphates, mineral acids, HCl , harmful clays, enzymes, chlorine, DEA and petroleum ingredients
- Eliminates mold and mildew.
- Septic tank and gray-water system safe: biocompatible with a wide variety of wastewater and gray water treatment systems; doesnâ€™t eliminate bacteria that make septic systems work efficiently
- Easy to recycle #2 HDPE container
- cleans and decalcifies toilets and all porcelain surfaces.
- Ideal for use on sinks, tubs and tile, water stains in toilets.
- Doesnâ€™t eliminate bacteria that make septic systems work efficiently
- It really works
- Safe for you and the environment
Information Updated: 02/29/16.