- Goji berries, also known as wolfberries, are one of the most prized superfruits in the Asian tradition.
- Used for centuries to promote vitality and well-being.
- Commonly referred to as the longevity berry.
- A good source of vitamins A and C, iron, potassium and fiber.
- Goji berries contain essential amino acids, trace minerals and vitamins B1, B2, B6, vitamin E, carotenoids and a host of antioxdiants.
Item #OD0154 (8oz)
Ingredients: Organic Goji Berries
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Partial Disclaimer: The product packaging you receive may be different than pictured here. In addition, it may contain information that differs from that shown here. Please review the product package before consuming and do not rely only on the details shown here, especially – but not limited to – ingredients and allergens. For more information, please see our full disclaimer.