Essential Oil Insect, Flea Tick Repellent for Dogs
The Official Bug Spray of "Fetch"
- Specially formulated to repel mosquitos, biting flies, ticks and fleas.
- Does not contain “citrusy” oils that dogs dislike
- Contains thyme oil to repel fleas and a blend of other effective essential oils, including rosemary, peppermint, cedarwood, and geranium.
- Earthy, pleasant, cedar scent that will not annoy your dog.
- DEET-free, soy-free, vegan, cruelty-free. We do not use any chemical dispersants in our formulae.
Item #NS1002 (8oz)
Directions: Spray directly onto fur. Thoroughly spray dog's body, focusing spray on legs, paws, and underside to repel ticks. Avoid spraying on the snout and in eyes. Reapply every 1 1/2 hours and more frequently during wet conditions.
Okay for horses and for people. Remember to always test patch for sensitivity before use.
Do not use this product (or any essential oils on cats)!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Partial Disclaimer: The product packaging you receive may be different than pictured here. In addition, it may contain information that differs from that shown here. Please review the product package before consuming and do not rely only on the details shown here, especially – but not limited to – ingredients and allergens. For more information, please see our full disclaimer.