- The inner bark of a deciduous tree native to eastern parts of North America.
- Commonly used for centuries in the Native American tradition to support digestive health.
- The bark is highly mucilaginous, providing a soothing coating for irritated mucous membranes.
- Contains a complex mixture of polysaccharides that forms a soothing gelatinous fiber when added to water.
- Considered to be a wonderful daily herb to support general well-being, vitality and health.
Item #OD0199 (7oz)
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Partial Disclaimer: The product packaging you receive may be different than pictured here. In addition, it may contain information that differs from that shown here. Please review the product package before consuming and do not rely only on the details shown here, especially – but not limited to – ingredients and allergens. For more information, please see our full disclaimer.