Bach Rescue Remedy Drops 20ml
Natural Stress Relief*
Trusted Worldwide For Generations
Doctor developed Rescue Remedy® drops provide gentle, non-habit forming relief from everyday stress.* Convenient and discreet, Rescue Remedy® is a daily essential for those moments when you are juggling work deadlines, soccer practice and the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
- Gentle & non-habit forming
- Natural active ingredients
- Vegan, gluten-free
The Rescue Remedy® formula is the same today as when it was first developed by Dr. Edward Bach more than 80 years ago.
Item #BA0040 (20ml)
Active Ingredients Each 5X (HPUS)
|Rock Rose (Helianthemum nummularium)||Courage and presence of mind|
|Clematis (Clematis vitalba)||Focus when ungrounded|
|Impatiens (Impatiens glandulifera)||Patience with problems and people|
|Cherry Plum (Prunus cerasifera)||Balanced mind when losing control|
|Star of Bethlehem (Ornithogalum umbellatum)||Softens impact of shock|
For relief of occasional stress.
- When using this product keep away from eyes.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults: take 4 drops directly on the tongue or 4 drops in water and sip at intervals. Repeat as necessary.
- Children under 12: ask a doctor.
- Store below 77°F (25°C).
- Do not use if tamper-evident seal is broken.
- Active ingredients made according to the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Partial Disclaimer: The product packaging you receive may be different than pictured here. In addition, it may contain information that differs from that shown here. Please review the product package before consuming and do not rely only on the details shown here, especially – but not limited to – ingredients and allergens. For more information, please see our full disclaimer.