These premium quality FSC® certified unbleached, greaseproof papers are perfect for a wide variety of baking and cooking needs. While some baking papers are coated with Quilon, which contains heavy metals like chromium that can be toxic when incinerated, If You Care Parchment Paper uses Silicone, derived from a natural element. It’s a much more expensive process, but one we feel is worth it for everyone. But perhaps most importantly, our baking papers use no chlorine in their production. And that means no chlorine is dumped into our lakes and streams.
- FSC Certified unbleached greaseproof paper
- Totally chlorine-free (TCF)
- Minimum waste
- Unbleached recycled cardboard packaging
- Vegetable-based inks for printing
- Non-toxic glues
- Cardboard packaging should be recycled
- Silicone coated
- Excellent for baking and cooking
- No greasing necessary
- Oven safe up to 428°F/220°
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Gluten free
- Allergen free
- Star-K kosher and Kosher for Passover
- No animal testing
- No animal ingredients
Item #0573808 (70 sqft)
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Partial Disclaimer: The product packaging you receive may be different than pictured here. In addition, it may contain information that differs from that shown here. Please review the product package before consuming and do not rely only on the details shown here, especially – but not limited to – ingredients and allergens. For more information, please see our full disclaimer.