MegaFood Blood Builder Minis takes everything you love about our original Blood Builder and delivers it to you in a convenient mini tablet. It’s clinically shown to increase iron levels and reduce fatigue without common gastrointestinal side effects such as nausea or constipation.†* We make it with nourishing whole foods, like beets and organic oranges, plus folic acid, and B12 for healthy red blood cell production, and vitamin C to support iron absorption.* Oh, and did we tell you it’s safe to take on an empty stomach? If building your blood without missing a beet sounds up your alley, this is the product for you.*
Item #MG10337 (60ct)
- NOT INTENDED FOR CHILDREN
- Shown in a clinical study to increase iron levels without side effects†*
- Shown in an 8-week clinical trial to increase iron levels in individuals with low iron without causing nausea or constipation†*
- Delivers a gentle and effective 26 mg of iron*
- Mini tablets are designed for those who have trouble swallowing supplements
- Includes folic acid, and B12 and which help maintain healthy red blood cell production*
- Safe for menstruating women, teenage girls, pregnant women, vegans and vegetarians, athletes and recent blood donors, all of whom are at increased risk of being low in iron*
- Combats fatigue and improves energy levels*
- Crafted with beetroot and vitamin C with organic oranges
- Gentle enough to take on an empty stomach
- Also available in our original once-daily tablet
- Note: Consumers should consult with their healthcare practitioners for advice regarding specific health conditions and recommended solutions
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Partial Disclaimer: The product packaging you receive may be different than pictured here. In addition, it may contain information that differs from that shown here. Please review the product package before consuming and do not rely only on the details shown here, especially – but not limited to – ingredients and allergens. For more information, please see our full disclaimer.