Essential Oil Tick Repellent Spray
Natural Tick Spray in the 8-ounce bottle size is big enough to spray the whole family and is topped with a fine mist trigger sprayer for superior coverage!
Ticks can be active even when it doesn't feel buggy outside. Nantucket Spider Extra Strength Tick Repellent is the best repellent whenever you are in tick country.
Repelled 92% of deer ticks in independent laboratory tests.
- Appealing vanilla spice scent.
- Water-based and not greasy so it can be sprayed on hair, skin, clothing, gear, socks, and shoes.
- Made with organic, steam-distilled essential oils of clove, geranium, peppermint, cedarwood, spearmint, rosemary and cinnamon.
- Distilled water, vegetable glycerin and natural vanillin (made from cloves) are our only other ingredients.
- Deet-free, soy-free, vegan, kosher, cruelty-free. We use no chemical dispersants in our formulae.
Item #NS1016 (2oz), NS1015 (4oz), NS1004 (8oz) & NS1044 (16oz) Ingredients: Active: Clove oil 2%, geranium oil 2%, peppermint oil 2%, rosemary oil 2%, cedarwood oil 1%, spearmint oil 1%, cinnamon oil .5%. Inert: Water, Glycerin, vanillin (89.5%).
Directions: Spray directly onto skin, hair, clothing & gear. Focus spray application on areas of the body from the waist down with particular attention to socks and shoes. Reapply every 1 1/2 hours. Remember - always test patch on the inside of your arm for sensitivity before use!
This product is not recommended for dogs. Do not use any product containing essential oils on cats.
*when used as directed