Nantucket Spider Insect Repellent Summer Camp for Kids 2oz
The Official Bug Spray of Canoe Trips - A natural bug repellent spray small enough for Carry On Luggage - our bring anywhere 2-ounce size can accompany you on all of your biggest adventures!
Nantucket Spider Summer Camp, bug spray for kids, is much like (and equally effective to) our original formula but it is made without Citronella, an ingredient to which many people have an aversion.
- No Citronella formula
- Natural, DEET-free
- Contains a broad spectrum of organic essential oils in a higher concentration than most other leading brands; high enough to work extremely well but does not have an overpowering smell. A broad range of essential oils is important in a bug spray because different species of insects are primarily repelled by different essential oils.
- Made from a blend of organic essential oils including rosemary, geranium, cedarwood, peppermint, spearmint, lemongrass and clove.
- Distilled water and glycerin are the only other ingredients.
- Effective at repelling mosquitos (98-100% effective in independent tests) and biting flies. Also includes ingredients known to deter ticks.
- Water-based, not greasy -- has a light feeling when sprayed on skin and in hair and can be sprayed on clothing and gear without staining or damage.
- Smells great!
- DEET-free, soy-free, vegan, cruelty-free. We do not use any chemical dispersants in our formulae.
Perfect for kids, Perfect to pack for Camp*!
Item #NS1014 (2oz)
Ingredients: Active: Cedarwood oil 1%, clove oil 1%, spearmint oil 1%, geranium oil 1%, lemongrass oil 1%, peppermint oil 1%, rosemary oil 1% Inert: Water, Glycerin (92%).
Directions: Spray directly onto skin, hair, clothing & gear. Add a spritz whenever needed - more frequent application will be necessary in humid or bug-infested conditions. To deter ticks, don't forget to spray areas of the body from the waist down with particular attention to socks and shoes. Remember - always test patch on the inside of your arm for sensitivity before use!
Do not use any product containing essential oils on cats.
*when used as directed
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Partial Disclaimer: The product packaging you receive may be different than pictured here. In addition, it may contain information that differs from that shown here. Please review the product package before consuming and do not rely only on the details shown here, especially – but not limited to – ingredients and allergens. For more information, please see our full disclaimer.