Armed with SPF-21, our Super Lysine+® ColdStick protects your lips from the sun, a common cold sore trigger. It also soothes cracked or chapped lips for fast relief. Super Lysine+® ColdStick is an effective herbal nutrient option.
The Super Lysine+® ColdStick is a convenient for quick, soothing care throughout the day. The petroleum-free Coldstick formulation is a variation on our Super Lysine+® ointment including:
- Lysine – Well-researched amino acid that suppresses the activity of arginine, which is a common trigger
- Calendula – Soothing botanical historically used to calm irritated skin
- Immune-supporting Naturals – Goldenseal leaf, echinacea, tea tree oil, and propolis
- Intensive Moisturizing Oils – Safflower, castor seed, jojoba, and vitamin E
- Octinoxate & Oxybenzone – Trusted OTC sun screen ingredients, which may reduce cold sore aggravation triggered by sun exposure
Item #QU0069 (.17oz)
Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.0%, Oxybenzone 5.0%. Inactive Ingredients: Beeswax, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Gum Benzoin Tincture, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal) Extract, Lysine, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Melaleuca Cajuputi (Cajeput) Oil, Propolis Extract, Purified Water, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E).
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Partial Disclaimer: The product packaging you receive may be different than pictured here. In addition, it may contain information that differs from that shown here. Please review the product package before consuming and do not rely only on the details shown here, especially – but not limited to – ingredients and allergens. For more information, please see our full disclaimer. AA7354