While you may associate melatonin with getting a good night’s sleep, it supports much more than that.*
In fact, melatonin and melatonin receptors are present in virtually every cell in the body: it is intricately involved with our immune system response, healthy cellular replication, and every aspect of health and vitality.*
- Strong Immune Function: Melatonin supports the innate and acquired immune systems, T-helper cell activity, and cytokine balance.*
- Healthy Inflammation Response: Melatonin helps support the body’s own healthy response to occasional inflammation, so it has applications far beyond supporting healthy sleep.*^
- Healthy Cells: Melatonin helps protect you from the risks of oxidative damage at a microscopic level.*
- Deep, Sound Restorative Sleep: Melatonin helps set our sleep cycles and synchronizes the health of every cell in the body.*††
- Overall Well-Being: Melatonin supports health in ways that may come as a surprise, including: healthy vision, healthy gastrointestinal function, cognitive health, healthy blood sugar balance†, and healthy aging.*
- Restorative: Over time, the melatonin levels produced by the body can become depleted. This supplement helps you adjust the balance in your favor.*
- Sustained Release: Sustained release means that you can count on a consistent level of melatonin overnight, every night.
Item #TN11946 (60ct)
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 60
**Daily Value Not Established
Other Ingredients: sucrose, microcrystalline, cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, stearic acid, maltodextrin, vegetable source magnesium stearate, silica
No: salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, or artificial preservatives
Terry Naturally brand products contain natural and other premium ingredients.
1 tablet, 1-2 hours before bedtime
If pregnant or nursing, consult a healthcare practitioner before using.
May cause drowsiness. Do not take when operating machinery or driving a vehicle.
^Occasional inflammation due to exercise or overuse.
†Supports healthy levels already within normal range.
††For relief of occasional sleeplessness.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Partial Disclaimer: The product packaging you receive may be different than pictured here. In addition, it may contain information that differs from that shown here. Please review the product package before consuming and do not rely only on the details shown here, especially – but not limited to – ingredients and allergens. For more information, please see our full disclaimer.