Omega-7 Sea Buckthorn—SUPERIOR SUPPORT
• Strong blood vessels and healthy circulation
• Heart function
• Healthy cholesterol balance††
• Mucous membrane hydration—eye, mouth, digestive system
• Smooth, hydrated skin—relieves dryness by up to 48%*
• Relief of menopausal vaginal dryness
Not all sea buckthorn products provide Omega-7. Only certain parts of the whole berry contain this rare important fatty acid. Clinically studied Omega-7 (SB-150™) combines both sea buckthorn berry pulp for Omega-7 and seed for additional essential fatty acids, including beneficial Omega-3, -6, and -9.
• 150 mg Omega-7 per softgel
• Clinically studied sea buckthorn
• Features palmitoleic acid from the berry
• Hand harvested, berry protected from rupture and oxidation
• Sustainable practices protect source
• Supercritical CO2 extraction provides highest purity—no heat or solvents
• No heavy metals or other dangerous contaminants, unlike fish sources of omega-7
Item #TN13006 (60ct)
|Calories from Fat||>5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||< 1%|
|Sea Buckthorn||500 mg||**|
(Hippophae rhamnoides) Berry Pulp and Seed Oil (SB-150™) via supercritical CO2 extraction technology containing:
**Daily Value (DV) Not Established.
If pregnant or nursing, consult a healthcare practitioner before using.
†† Support of healthy cholesterol levels already within normal range
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.