Terry Naturally Omega-7 60ct
Omega-7 Sea Buckthorn—SUPERIOR SUPPORT
• Strong blood vessels and healthy circulation
• Heart function
• Healthy cholesterol balance††
• Mucous membrane hydration—eye, mouth, digestive system
• Smooth, hydrated skin—relieves dryness by up to 48%*
• Relief of menopausal vaginal dryness
Not all sea buckthorn products provide Omega-7. Only certain parts of the whole berry contain this rare important fatty acid. Clinically studied Omega-7 (SB-150™) combines both sea buckthorn berry pulp for Omega-7 and seed for additional essential fatty acids, including beneficial Omega-3, -6, and -9.
• 150 mg Omega-7 per softgel
• Clinically studied sea buckthorn
• Features palmitoleic acid from the berry
• Hand harvested, berry protected from rupture and oxidation
• Sustainable practices protect source
• Supercritical CO2 extraction provides highest purity—no heat or solvents
• No heavy metals or other dangerous contaminants, unlike fish sources of omega-7
Item #TN13006 (60ct)
|Calories from Fat||>5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||< 1%|
|Sea Buckthorn||500 mg||**|
(Hippophae rhamnoides) Berry Pulp and Seed Oil (SB-150™) via supercritical CO2 extraction technology containing:
**Daily Value (DV) Not Established.
If pregnant or nursing, consult a healthcare practitioner before using.
†† Support of healthy cholesterol levels already within normal range
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Partial Disclaimer: The product packaging you receive may be different than pictured here. In addition, it may contain information that differs from that shown here. Please review the product package before consuming and do not rely only on the details shown here, especially – but not limited to – ingredients and allergens. For more information, please see our full disclaimer.