Xlear Saline Nasal Spray Rescue 1.5oz
Meet Xlear Rescue, the nasal spray for when you need a stronger, but still natural, punch against whatever is causing your upper respiratory problems. Herbs and essential oils have long been used for natural relief from dozens of ailments. Xlear Rescue features herbal supplements like Pau d’Arco, and essential oils like oregano, parsley, eucalyptus, and tea tree to give you fast, effective relief when you need it most.
Just like the original Xlear Nasal Spray, Xlear Rescue is drug-free with no risk of rebound or addiction. It plays an important part in the leading natural Xlear Sinus Care line as the only option providing herbal sinus care. Xlear Rescue is another important tool in your arsenal to breathe better so you can enjoy your life and feel good about what you’re putting in your body.
For when you need fast relief from congestion, sniffles, and contaminants in the air, it’s Xlear to the “Rescue!”
- Features herbal supplements and essential oils: Pau d’Arco, Oregano, Tea Tree, Eucalyptus, and Parsley.
- Drug-free formula means no risk of addiction or rebound, no matter how often you need to use it.
- Easy-to-use metered pump spray nozzle delivers approx. 240 fine-mist sprays, meaning lots of relief per bottle.
- Unique herbal blend combined with Xlear’s patented original nasal spray formula for fast relief you can count on.
- Natural ingredients, so you don’t have to worry about what you’re putting in your body.
Item #QX0067 (1.5oz)
Ingredients: Please view product pictures.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Partial Disclaimer: The product packaging you receive may be different than pictured here. In addition, it may contain information that differs from that shown here. Please review the product package before consuming and do not rely only on the details shown here, especially – but not limited to – ingredients and allergens. For more information, please see our full disclaimer.